<$BlogRSDURL$> Image by D. Meade
Official Frank Serpico Blog
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
 
INDEPENDENCE DAY

This vermin,
This cancer that has infested this administration
This malady of the soul has done more damage to this great nation in the eyes
of freedom loving people the world over than any terrorist could possibly inflict
and is in fact perhaps its very cause.
It has made a mockery of justice,
Our right to vote a farce, our elections scandalous.
"Do as I say not as I do" proclaims the emperor.
On this July 4th I cannot in just conscience celebrate our forefathers
independence,
But morn the enslavement of a freedom loving people and its Judiciary by a scoundrel.
I fly the stars and stripes at half mast for those that have given their lives
and upside down for a Nation in distress.
I will celibrate Independence Day when this Great Nation is free of tyrants in high office.
Where is the rage, the moral indignation?
PRAISE GOD

Powered by Blogger