<$BlogRSDURL$> Image by D. Meade
Official Frank Serpico Blog
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
 
HOT AIR DENNIS BLAIR
I wish someone could tell me why it was so hard for me to believe a word of
Blair's babble.
But seeing no one is allowed to blog with me, perhaps your freedom of speech is a threat to "their"national security, I'll have to continue with my monologue.I don't feel safe with a director of national intelligence who does not sound very intelligent, his favorite word usage being "UH, UH, UH"
Just as I feel the word Holocaust has been over used by tyrants to justify their treachery, I find Bl airs abuse of words equally frightening.
Such as:
Patriot
Threat to national security
Homeland security Keeping us safe
Terrorist
American values
American dream
For the greater good
Why does the American dream have to be someone Else's nightmare.
Our chief spy is only interested in other nations language better to spy on them, not their culture.
What can not accomplish by spying, buying or bribery then brutality is resorted to.
He quotes other only to disagree.
Propaganda is the first refuge of the scoundrel.
The closest he came to the truth was in his Freudian slip, APPEARING rather than ADHERING, said it all.

Powered by Blogger